May 3, 2010

CONTINUED: I SHALL DO A NEW THING IN THE BIBLE BELT




Joshua Apostolic Prophetic Network

Home Central


***


Resources: unknownprophet.com



I SHALL DO A NEW THING IN THE BIBLE BELT

 
And the Bible belt that has kept My word-and has revered My name. I shall do a NEW THING IN THE BIBLE BELT. For there is yet a new move that shall spring forth-for children-your present sustenance cannot sustain you in the days ahead, says the Lord. And I will break the bounds of your establishment-and I shall come towards you in this day yet in a new form-and yes many, many, many in the new day shall not recognize Me.

 
They shall say, "Oh this is not God." But I shall pour out such a spirit of hunger of hunger of hunger upon you-that your desperation for Me shall overcome your religious expectation-oh yes-and a new breath of My Spirit shall wash over you-and fresh and living waters shall flow upon you-and you shall drink of My presence and you shall drink of My fire and the yes of your spirit shall be opened-and I tell you that like a tree set ablaze so the Bible belt shall come into a new realm and a new fresh move in Me-and shall be fed-and shall join with the great and mighty dread army of the Lord as she rises across America-America America-Beloved America.

 
And then the Judgement will FALL. But My church shall BLAZE with My glory.

 
The throne room was huge, so huge that it seemed infinite. And as the music of heaven played, hundreds of millions of people gathered. The people never stopped coming-incessant and infinite, radiant with joy, clothed in white garments. They had followed the Lamb faithfully throughout their time on earth, through the fire and the furnace and yet stayed their course, and now the old order was passed away, and behold, the new was come.


***

As posted on:

Joshua AP Network E-list

Subscribe Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger