May 4, 2010

CONTINUED: THE FALLING AWAY

Joshua Apostolic Prophetic Network


Home Central

***

Resources: http://www.unknownprophet.com/



*THE FALLING AWAY *


"Many of those that the Father views as His greatest generals and champions have been assailed violently by assignments of the enemy. Each assignment is an assignment of seduction planned by Satan himself. The seducing powers and principalities have but one aim-to seduce My household away from Me and My Father.


"I am not talking about the new believers. I am not talking about the immature or even the young men. I am talking about My leaders, My generals, My priests, those who are well versed in Me.


Those who have seen terrible battles, those who have fought with Me in the dark places of the Earth, those who have led thousands upon thousands to Me across the nations, those who have built great churches, those who have brought in generational moves.


I am talking about the apostles, the prophets, the pastors, the teachers, the evangelists. And I tell you, My daughter-a great and terrible coldness has been unleashed-a coldness of heart that will imbue and infect even some of My champions' spirits.


"And so brother shall rise up against brother, minister against minister, sons against fathers, husbands against wives, and the great falling away shall begin, but it shall begin in My own household." He was quiet. "And it shall start with those who have been closest to Us."


A great and terrible chill went through my body. "Jesus," I whispered. "How can we survive such an onslaught?"


"The major End-Time assaults are divided into several camps. They are all ruthless strategies of Jezebel, the ultimate seducer and the releaser of the End-Time seducing spirits.


The first major seduction of My children will be in the area of morality-the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes, but seduction is not just confined to My children's morality. Satan's primary goal is to seduce My children away from the Father.


"One of Satan's most lethal weapons against My ministers is another of Jezebel's strongholds-the pride of life, pride and self-righteousness. Jezebel's third great onslaught will be in the area of discouragement.


This is the same weapon used against My servant Elijah, and indeed, many of My servants throughout the ages. Great discouragement, in turn, leading to strong delusion and finally, that of the great blinding."


***


As posted on:


Joshua AP Network E-list

Subscribe Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger