May 3, 2010

CONTINUED: AMERICA - THE DAY AND HOUR OF REVIVAL APPROACHES



Joshua Apostolic Prophetic Network

Home Central


***

Resources: www.unknownprophet.com



AMERICA-THE DAY AND HOUR OF REVIVAL APPROACHES


Prophetic Word Received 2006 - Wendy Alec

 
For the Lord would say-America-beloved America-you stand on the brink of a new season in Me. For I have heard the cries of those that hunger-of those that have fallen on their faces before Me seeking imploring Me for a move of My presence.


For an outpouring of My person and of My presence across the shores of America-and I tell you this day-that this hour dawns upon your shores-that the wind of My presence is stirring-that those who have longed to see this day shall yet see this move in their generation.

 
For where sin abounds-surely My grace abounds more abundantly. And because of the prayers of My saints in this nation, says the Lord God of Hosts, because of the fervent prayers and the supplications of a remnant in this nation, so My hand shall move across the United States of America for the great outpouring of My Holy Spirit that has yet to fall.

 
And so beloved I tell you that My presence shall fall from East to West from North to South-and Canada-yes surely Canada shall be a part of this revival says the Lord of Hosts. And yes-I have heard the cries of My people-

 
I have seen the repentance of the hearts of those of My people who have not let Me go day or night-and so I tell you this day that the prayers of the intercessors of this nation-the declarations of the prophets of this nation-have rent the heavens and have risen up before My throne like a sweet incense-an incense that burns fervently before My throne both day and night.


And so My children I am coming to this nation-oh My children I come quickly to this nation.


***


As posted on:


Joshua AP Network E-list


Subscribe Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger