May 3, 2010

CONTINUED: THE CONSUMING FIRE OF MY PRESENCE...

Joshua Apostolic Prophetic Network

Home Central


***

Resources: unknownprophet.com



THE CONSUMING FIRE OF MY PRESENCE

SHALL ROAR ACROSS THE YOUTH OF AMERICA

 
And many many, many, yes many of them shall be the youth of this nation. For I tell you-there is coming a fire-the consuming fire of My presence that will roar across the YOUTH of the nation of America and consume the lukewarmness and the dross and the things of the world shall be consumed in its wake and a great move of repentance shall fall across the youth of this nation.

 
The YOUTH, says the Lord-the YOUTH of AMERICA

 
And as the tears of repentance fall and as the youth of this nation fall prostrate on their face-so My mighty Generals and Apostles shall join across America in a great and fearsome army of the Lord.


And it shall be a new sound-and it shall be a new wind from Heaven-the wind shall roar through the highways and byways of America-it is the sound of marching-marching-to the step and the sound of the Lord of Hosts-and the sleeping church shall awaken.

 
And Prophets-my Prophets-I call you-rise up in this day and in this hour and cry out cry out to America-for the time to demolish the religious strongholds that have bound My people so tightly in their fetters. It is the season and the hour for the bonds of brass to be broken for the shackles of iron to be shattered by the declarations of My prophets. For My church has been in a slumber-for My church has been in a stupor-but this is coming my season for America.

 
And there will be food for the hungry, says the Lord-there will be food for the hungry in spirit-there will be sustenance and nourishment-and the eagles that lie weak and dying-many, many, many of those who should be strongest in this hour have fallen from the skies through lack of sustenance and I am moved with compassion for My eagles in this hour-and I am moved with compassion upon the young eagles of this nation who are starving-and so I will feed America with that that is straight from My hand-with a word from Heaven-with sustenance that will sustain them through the coming days.


***


As posted on:

Joshua AP Network E-list

Subscribe Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger