May 3, 2010

CONTINUED: AMERICA - A SHIFT AHEAD - A GREAT SIFTING




Joshua Apostolic Prophetic Network

Home Central


***


Resources: unknownprophet.com



AMERICA-A SHIFT AHEAD-A GREAT SIFTING

 
For I tell you America-that the times and the seasons are changing-and a time of persecution dawns-a time when agendas will rise to the surface. For there comes a shift ahead-a shift in the political arenas in the years ahead-and a great sifting of believers in America will take place-but out of this sifting My remnant shall rise-pure and true-with a clear voice-and a clarion call-but the cost is dear-for the cost is everything.

 
For I tell you that the time will come in America when it is no longer politically correct to be called "Christian" and many, many, many of My children shall fall away in that day and that hour-but for all who are founded on the rock-for all who hear and hearken to the voice of My Spirit-they shall know that in that day and in that hour-I shall come with My mighty right hand to save them that the great times of persecution have begun-and that I am coming soon.

 
For I am calling for relationship not lipservice. I am calling My church in America higher, higher, higher-higher into a relationship with My person and My presence. I am calling My church America out from the religious bondage and trappings of her past-and I will use My remnant to cry out-and the church shall turn-and the sleeping church shall rise from its slumber in the times of persecution ahead.

 
And I shall light a TORCH-a TORCH-a literal TORCH of the fire of My saints of America-a torch that shall set ablaze the world-for it is time to look OUT America-beyond your cities beyond your towns. Look out. Look OUT America-for the nations have need of you. Rise up from the bondage of complacency.

 
For the East cries out to you-and the North travails-and the South calls to you in the spirit-and so My fire shall fall-and from the east Coast to the West and from the West across the seas it shall go-and from the North it shall rise North, North even to Russia-it shall burn-and to the South-the South a flame of fire shall rise.


***

As posted on:

Joshua AP Network E-list

Subscribe Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger