May 3, 2010

CONTINUED: I AM CALLING MY APOSTLES...

Joshua Apostolic Prophetic Network

Home Central


***


Resources: www.unknownprophet.com



I AM CALLING MY APOSTLES, MY PROPHETIC EVANGELISTS
 

And now I would address the apostles-Rise Rise Rise up in the nation of America-Apostles. For surely the intercessions and the supplications of the saints have prepared the way for your feet to march and for your hands to build-and the prophets-the voices of My prophets have rent the heavens and now apostles it is time for you to rise and build-to break open the gates of brass and the doors of iron.
 

For in this time and in this season-oh yes-a new anointing shall fall upon My apostles in this hour in America-and the gates that were brass shall open and the doors that were iron shall swing forth.


Oh yes and some would say but we have seen the new move. Oh no, no says the Lord-there is coming a new day and yet a new hour that has not been seen yet upon the earth.
 

And now I call you evangelists-for such a time you have been birthed for in America-and yes there have been those who have plowed the fields that are white unto harvest-white unto harvest-but there is a new breed of evangelist that rises upon your shores America-and it is you to whom I call forth.
 

For surely although you have seen harvest-the harvest you have reaped has been but a glimmer of what I have birthed in your spirit-but I tell you that even in a moment it shall be-even in a moment-that My breath shall blow and like a whirlwind-a different season and a different dispensation shall fall-and I shall raise up My prophetic evangelists and as they declare-and as they bring forth-so I tell you that My consuming fire shall fall-and there shall be a holy fear-a holy dread of Me that shall sweep this nation-America.
 

And thousands times thousands times thousands shall fall to their knees in repentance as My consuming fire starts to sweep across halls across arenas across stadiums. For America stands on the outskirts of revival-but make no mistake for it is nothing that has gone before-but it is everything that the generals of old saw in the spirit realm and longed to see in their day-and so I shall raise up a mighty generation.


***


As posted on:

Joshua AP Network E-list

Subscribe Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger