May 22, 2006

RECENT PROPHETIC WORDS

Atom:
Rss:
LdOxfordBlog-Joshua-apnet
RECENT PROPHETIC WORDS
(Received during the month of March)
*As posted on the Joshua A/P Network E-list
******
*EMPOWER YOURSELF THROUGH PRAISE
*WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING TODAY
*THE TRUMPET -- A VISION
*KEEP PUSHING
*LOOK AT THE OCEANS
*THE PERFECT STORM IS ABOUT TO HIT
*****
EMPOWER YOURSELF THROUGH PRAISE
~by Marsha Burns
March 21, 2006: Empower yourself through praise. Refuse to allow the darkness of despair to overtake you. Let your faith in My word lift your spirit and bring hope to your soul.
Today is a new day. Leave those things behind that plunge you into the desolation of condemnation. Be reminded of how valuable you are to Me, says the Lord. I will never leave you nor forsake you. My love for you is undeniable.
Psalms 34:1 I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
******
WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING TODAY
~Ras Robinson
March 20, 2006. What would wisdom say? I tell you, this is day and hour when you will be given all the wisdom you need and the understanding to take action.
You must learn to employ the principle of fearing Me being the beginning of My wisdom in you. Once you understand that all true wisdom flows from Me, you will then have tapped the gold mine for effectively establishing My Kingdom on the earth.
As with Moses, I will give you both pictures and great details of exactly what I am building and why I am building it. Pray for understanding of the wisdom I am giving you. Your success will depend on your submission to the intricate details of My plans. Never inject your own plans or your own intellect. It is a new day.
Wisdom would say, pray for wisdom and understanding. What would wisdom say?
Proverbs 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."
*****
THE TRUMPET
~by Bill Burns
A VISION
March 20, 2006: I had a vision of people standing in a building, all Christians, and the force of the power of the enemy came through, and these people became spinning tops, spinning out of control, spinning in different directions.
As the spinning slowed down, they began to wobble and were ready to fall over. But, I saw the hand of the Lord come down and He spun the tops again, and then He said, "Tell My people that they will now begin to spin under My control and not under the control of the enemy.
As you spin under the power of the Most High God, you will find that I am doing a most amazing work, for I have called for a prophetic selah in the heavenlies. As you spin, you will find that all things that have hindered you in the past are now being spun out of your life."
Then, as I saw the tops, under the power of God, begin to stop, they did
not wobble. They came to a standstill perfectly balanced and upright.
They (the people of God) knew the way in which they would walk, and they knew that all things that had caused them to spin out of control, in confusion, and in indecision became perfectly clear. They knew the direction to go. They knew what the Lord would have them to do.
They had full assurance that they could go forth under His power from that moment on to accomplish all things that He had set them to do. The enemy has come against you, but God has kept you spinning longer than you wanted to, but it was under His power so that He could set you free and position you to go forth with perfect clarity.
Know this one thing ... God, in all of that confusion, did a mighty work in your life that will enable you to walk forward with renewed hope and vitality.
*****
KEEP PUSHING
~by Marsha Burns
March 20, 2006: Keep pushing! The powers of darkness are being moved back systematically through your consistent resistance. Don't give up now. If you will continue on, you will soon break through this line of defense and the enemy's hindrances against you.
And, most importantly, you must not lose faith in My goodness and grace. Be strong and courageous, says the Lord.
Psalms 27:13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
*****
LOOK AT THE OCEANS
~Ras Robinson
March 19, 2006. Look at the oceans. They are faithful to bring their waves. The stars and planets are faithful in their orbits and movements. You depend on them to dictate the hours and minutes of your days. But what about your own dependability? Your faithfulness? Can those with whom you relate count on you?
Do you do what you say and keep your promises? I found a man that I could depend upon. He was true to his word and faithful even to his own hurt. Because I could depend upon him, I spoke and his words became My word. We were the same. I trusted him to care for all My children.
Can I count on you like that? Look at the oceans.
Numbers 12:7-8 "Not so, with My servant Moses, he is faithful in all My household; with him I speak mouth to mouth, even openly, and not in dark sayings, and he beholds the form of the Lord. Why then were you not afraid to speak against My servant, against Moses?"
******
THE PERFECT STORM IS ABOUT TO HIT --IN JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST OF 2006
~by Dennis Cramer
"The Lord God will do nothing [worldwide] unless He first reveals His secrets to His servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7)
May I be perfectly frank with you? This well- known verse has always made me a little nervous as a prophet. In fact, as a prophet, it's made me a lot nervous! Because I'm prophetic, everybody thinks I should know everything God is doing on a worldwide scale. Boy, are they wrong!
Don't forget, the world is a pretty big place. I'm frequently asked, '"So Denny, what's God doing?" To which I answer, "I have absolutely no idea." This is usually not the answer they're expecting, but it is truthful.
Let me assure you that I'm more frequently "in the dark" prophetically than you might imagine. If God's not showing me, I'm not seeing. In this sense, I am far more dependent on revelation from the Holy Spirit than most believers. When the prophetic switch is off, brother, it is off.
However, when He turns the switch back on, I will occasionally see some powerful prophetic things.
PROPHETICALLY, I'VE "SEEN" SOMETHING POWERFUL!
I would like to submit to you for judging something I've seen for this summer, the summer of 2006. Of course, God will be doing many other things worldwide during this same time period which He has not revealed to me.
Again, this is just my "glimpse", and I'm very excited to share it with you now. So again, please judge this.
SIZZLE, SIZZLE, SIZZLE!
My "word in season" this month is actually quite short--short but sweet. The Lord told me that the summer of 2006 is going to sizzle. I mean really sizzle! It's going to sizzle with the supernatural. I believe the Lord has told me that, "In ninety days (June, July, August) there will be ninety days of unprecedented supernatural activity worldwide."
GET READY, GET READY, GET READY!
Approximately 90 days from now, (June, July, and August) there will be a supernatural release from Heaven. It will be a 90-day "rush" of Holy Spirit power similar to the original Day of Pentecost. This "mighty, RUSHING wind" will release upon the worldwide church a sizzling 90-day period OF... Unprecedented Worldwide Healings! Unprecedented Worldwide Signs! Unprecedented Worldwide Wonders! Miracles, Miracles, and More Miracles!
But even greater than this outpouring of healings, signs, and wonders will be an unprecedented worldwide release of miracles--90 days of genuine miracles of all kinds, miracles of all shapes, and miracles of all sizes.
THE SUMMER OF 2006 WILL BE A SEASON OF SIZZLING WORLDWIDE MIRACLES THAT ARE UNPRECEDENTED, UNPARALLELED, AND UNMATCHED:
Unprecedented Worldwide Miracles are Coming! Unparalleled Worldwide Miracles are Coming! Unmatched Worldwide Miracles are Coming! The Lord would say, "There will be an unprecedented worldwide release of miracles. All nations shall know that I am God!"
THE PERFECT STORM IS ON IT'S WAY!
So beloved, enjoy the next 90 days--there will be 90 days of "calm" before this wonderful supernatural 90-day "storm" of miracles strikes the earth. The perfect storm is on its way! People will be changed, cities will be changed, and nations will be changed! Get ready!
*****
Apostolic/Prophetic/Global
JOSHUA A/P NETWORK & ELIST
Subscribe: Send a blank email to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger