Jan 31, 2007

THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS

L.D. Oxford Blog - Joshua-ap.net
Feed:
Home Central:
"THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS"
Excerpt of vision:
"I suddenly saw in the billows of His presence, certain ministries and their strategic nature to bring about this Divine State of Union. I saw prophetic ministries and the far-reaching ramifications of their labor. I saw them as a razor-knife cutting away the grave clothes of division from the Body that kept it from the State of Union which God was declaring."
********
"THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS"
(AND THE BILLOWING CLOUDS OF HIS PRESENCE)
~ Chad Taylor
"I saw the doors of the White House and the Congress opening to certain prophetic ministries as a precedent of unity between Church and State begins in 2007." - Chad
THE STATE OF OUR UNION
On January 23rd, 2007, President Bush gave his "State of the Union Address" as required by the Constitution of the United States, which states:
"(The President) shall from time to time give to Congress information of the State of the Union and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient." (Article II, Section 3).
George Washington gave the first address January 8th, 1790 in New York City. As I watched this event unfold Tuesday night, I was first struck with the magnitude of the title:
"The State of the Union" and its far reaching implications that went beyond the hallowed corridors of American history. God was asking us on this 23rd day, of January 2007, "What is your State of Union?"
For the first time, I suddenly saw the amplitude of the "State of our Union or Unity" as His Body and how important it is to God. What highlighted this was the "State of our Union," as our President stood before a historic House of Representatives and Congress.
This governing body could not have been more widely divided as this address was being made, and this cemented division is clearly illustrated in the general spirit of American's everywhere as our "state of union" is tested like never before. I saw the paradox as well.
This division and Divine testing of our "state of union or unity" was not confined to a political paradigm; it was for the Church as well. God is asking all of us in this hour, "What is your state of union? Are you working toward My heart and a common goal, or is it divided and becoming a House that cannot stand?"
A VISION OF BILLOWING CLOUDS
At a certain point in the President's State of the Union address as he began to comment about Africa and her plight, I was suddenly arrested by the Spirit and a vision opened up to me. I saw BILLOWING CLOUDS OF HIS PRESENCE that were literally stories high.
They filled the scope of my spiritual eyes and were like nothing that I had ever seen. They appeared to me as clouds moving like giant waves filling every vacant space with their presence. As I saw this vision unfold, I heard the voice of the Lord from the billows,
"MY TRAIN FILLS THE TEMPLE!"
Then I was clearly aware that these billows were not clouds, but they were the garments and presence of the Lord God Almighty Himself. Then from the billowing train of the Lord, I heard the voice of President Bush as he declared this and that about Africa, and then I heard the Voice of the Lord again, as if the two voices were one,
"WHOM SHALL I SEND, AND WHO WILL GO FOR US?"
I realized at that very moment, that this was a great commission to the Church in this hour, and it required an unshakable State of Union like never before, as the Church was commissioned by God AND by our President as well. I then heard an angel declare,
"LOOK! THE KING AND HIS Kingdom ARE COMMISSIONED!"
I suddenly saw in the billows of His presence, certain ministries and their strategic nature to bring about this Divine State of Union. I saw prophetic ministries and the far-reaching ramifications of their labor. I saw them as a razor-knife cutting away the grave clothes of division from the Body that kept it from the State of Union which God was declaring.
I then heard the President's voice (in the Spirit) begin to declare his blessings over these prophetic ministries, as I heard the President speak their names and he nodded in their direction. I heard many names and ministries at this time that were divine catalysts of God's State of the Union, as the Church moved toward this Great Commission.
I saw the doors of the White House and the Congress opening to certain prophetic ministries as a precedent of unity between Church and State begins in 2007 unlike any other political or spiritual era before it. I also observed some other ministries who had great presidential and governmental favor begin to fade from the picture.
I knew by the Spirit that their time of favor and prominence had come to an end as this great State of the Union unfolded. It was critical even beyond my present understanding that these other ministries make way for the new.
I saw "GOD TV" as a forerunner to this State of the Union as a great golden gate was opened between our continents, and I heard the Lord say,
"ONCE THERE WAS A REVOLUTION BETWEEN THESE COUNTRIES, NOW THERE SHALL BE ANOTHER, BUT IT WILL BE FOR THEIR GREATER GOOD, NOT EVIL!"
I knew by the Spirit that the Lord spoke of Great Britain and The United States. This great billowing train of His presence began to fill their houses of political and spiritual representation as well. A great spiritual revolution and revival had begun...
WATCHMEN--WATCH THE WEST COAST!
I then heard something very unnerving from the Clouds of His presence. I heard the Lord say, "BEWARE OF ASSASSINATIONS AND MASS ATTACKS. FOR THE ENEMY DESIRES TO TAKE THE CITY AS ONE MAN."
I was reminded then of what the Lord had declared to Gideon when he faced the great army of Midianites, "And the LORD said unto him, Surely I will be with thee, and thou shalt smite the Midianites as one man..." (Judges 6:16).
I knew though that this was for evil and not for good in the context the Lord was showing me. The enemy of this State of Union would and is now concocting elaborate schemes to thwart this Union and that they would try to take down entire cities. I heard the Lord say at this time in the vision,
"WATCH THE WEST COAST, WATCHMEN WATCH THE WEST COAST! WATCHMEN WATCH THE WEST COAST!"
I knew too, that we had to pray IN UNITY as never before to stop the flood of the enemies attacks. A series of Scriptures leapt to my heart from the Lord as a first line of defense when the Lord said,
"I WILL RAISE UP A GREATER STANDARD IN THIS HOUR! I WILL RAISE UP A GREATER STANDARD!"
"When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him" (Isaiah 59:19). Even in moments when it seems irrevocable, the Lord will raise up a supernatural standard. Even in this current political maelstrom, a righteous standard shall prevail and everyone shall see it at once.
"Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people." (Isaiah 62:10)
"Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard..." (Jeremiah 50:2).
A greater State of Union will prevail for the first time in 300 years between Great Britain and the United States. Crisis will solidify this Union like never before."In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old..." (Amos 9:11). I heard the Lord say, "This is your strategic prayer as in Amos 9:11:
CLOSE UP THE BREACHES! CLOSE UP THE BREACHES!'"Let us together PRAY THIS: 'CLOSE UP THE BREACHES, CLOSE UP THE BREACHES!'"
********

*As posted on:
Apostolic/Prophetic/Global
JOSHUA A/P NETWORK ELIST
Subscribe: Send a blank email to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger