Jan 17, 2007

"MORE PROPHETIC WORDS"

"MORE PROPHETIC WORDS"
(From Around The Network)
**********
*IT'S TIME!
*THE SON'S OF GLORY
*AN OPEN HEAVEN
*WHAT ABOUT THIS CITY?
*REFRESHMENT
*PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD
*THE GREAT DAY OF BATTLE HAS COME
*SEE YOUR ENEMY FLEE!
*********
"IT'S TIME!"
~ L.D. Oxford

Feed:
Home Central
It's time to take back the nations for my Kingdom and the cities that I have entrusted to you. I have given to you the anointing and my ability to do this, so you must come up higher with me, to be able to see through my eyes, to receive my directives and to allow me to manifest my power and glory through your yielded vessels.
It's now time to move forward and to walk more fully in the mantles that I have placed upon you. You are now coming into the time of my habitation that comes through the unity of my Spirit.
It is happening now, so do not miss your window of opportunity by focusing on your circumstances, but by faith now begin to walk above those circumstances into "a new day of new beginnings" with my favor resting upon you.
The day is here and I AM here. So, it's time to move forward in obedience and i will take over in your lives as you do this. It's time!
Psa 24:7-10 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lifted up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 8, Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. 9, Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 10, Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.
********
"THE SON'S OF GLORY"
~ by Bill Burns
The sons of glory are now coming into manifestation. The sons of glory will sing with the Morning Star, and those that worship with all of their hearts will come and lift up holy hands in praise. The sons of glory are now arising whose spirit man is a bright and glorious light that many do not see, but I see, says the Lord.
Arise, my children, for this is your finest hour. You have been tested and tried, and yet you stand in faith. The enemy has done what he could to convince you that you are unworthy, but I say that I love you with My whole heart. And, in My glory you shall know My love as you never have before.
This love shall sustain you and bring you fully into the Holy of Holies before the Ark of My Covenant, which is a resounding demonstration of My love for you. My angels stand over it and give glory to the Most High God.
Watchmen of this new season, I call you forth. Take your position on the wall; walk into the Valley of Vision having eyes to see and ears to hear. My sheep shall indeed hear My voice; they shall dream dreams and see visions.
I will open your eyes to see the works of the enemy. You shall become the most prophetic generation ever to walk on the face of the earth. The prophetic mantles of the power of the age to come are now to be given.
Only believe, and you shall receive! Walk on the paths that the prophets of old walked on, for in doing so you shall discover the keys that will open the doors of my mysteries, the mysteries of these days, says the Lord of Hosts.
*********
"AN OPEN HEAVEN"
~ by Marsha Burns
Look up, for there is an open heaven above you. I am bringing you into the reality of covenant promises in these days of the latter rain. And, I will wipe away your tears and wash away the defilement and disappointment of days gone by.
I am going to breathe on you to release resurrection life and liberty. Encourage yourself and take heart, for this is not the time to sit down or give up. Move in to the days ahead with new hope and vigor, says the Lord, for I am with you.
Psalms 31:24 Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the LORD.
Resources: www.ft111.com
**********
"WHAT ABOUT THIS CITY?"
~ Ras Robinson
What about this city I have given you? Do you consider My gift of your city a chance selection? No. I have placed within you the very talents and gifts needed to extend My love to those inhabitants.
This city has been your dream and I have even begun to deeply stir your heart for it. Do you not know that cities are in My heart because cities are populated with those whom I love?
I have commissioned you as My ambassador to represent My heart to them. But you have struggled under this commission. But I say unto you, inquire of Me. As you go, I will reveal what you need to know and who you need to know.
Already I am connecting a net to draw in the harvest before your eyes. Arise and go. It is a large place with great favor for you. What about this city I have given you?
Acts 9:6 "Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do."
Psalm 31:8 "And You have not given me over into the hand of the enemy; you have set my feet in a large place."
**************
REFRESHMENT
~ Ras Robinson
Refreshment. The road has been rough and it will be again. The call on your life is to move the message of the gospel forward wherever you are.
Therefore, be diligent and steadfast that you do not burn out. Come aside from time to time and let Me refresh you. You cannot always count on people to refresh you. But I am forever by your side, even as you sleep.
I have assigned angels to watch over you night and day. You are safe and secure, only a little weary from the journey. This is your day for a respite.
Do not miss it. I have blessings planned for you today. Refreshment.
1 Corinthians 16:18 "For they have refreshed my spirit and yours. Therefore acknowledge such men." www.fullnessonline.org
***************
"PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD"
~ by Wendy Logan
This is a new season coming upon My people. I am adorning the bride. I am equipping the saints to fulfill the destiny and call that I have placed on their lives.
Now is the time I am revealing the gifts, the talents, and the strengths in My chosen vessels. These are the days in time that you will need to know who you are and what I have called you to do.
This is not a time to pray and sit around waiting on Me. it is a time to be proactive in reaching the fullness of your call and destiny. Many are sitting around waiting on Me, but I wait on you.
Some of the work I must accomplish is dependant upon the saints. If the saints that I have chosen and called don't do what they have been anointed to do, then my hand will be slower to move.
When you grab a hold of My heart then you have grabbed a hold of My hand. When you move My heart, you also move my hand. As you sow into the kingdom, you will reap what you have sown.
Corporate sowing means corporate reaping. Sow in to the kingdom anointing, and you will reap a greater anointing. Walk in your destiny and prepare the way of the Lord.
******
"THE GREAT DAY OF BATTLE HAS COME"
~ by Lonnie Mackley
My faithful soldier, your day of rest and preparation has now ended and the day of conflict and battle has now come. I would call you this day to wake up from your slumber and to put on your armor and weapons, for the enemy is at the gates and I have drawn up My battle plans and I need to inform you of your place within the great army that I am assembling.
This is a day to get ready and to come before Me and to listen. It is no longer a day to just look to survive in the wilderness for although you may not feel ready, I have given you everything you need to march forward and to succeed in the great conquests I am sending you on.
Do not be afraid to step out into the unfamiliar because just as I was with you in the wilderness, so I will also be with you in your time of warfare. Your enemy has already been defeated, so do not fear. The wilderness has become too familiar for you and you have become too secure in the daily routine of going through the job of getting ready to enter your promised land.
The day of actually entering into your promised land has now come and it is time to stand up and prepare to fight, for I Am your strength and shield. I am now aligning My people and joining them together in their ranks and battle groups, for I have My plans sitting before Me.
Come now and take a look at My plans for you for they are exciting and they will bring you new hope and fresh joy to go forward. You will not go forward alone and you are guaranteed success through Me so wake up, My dear one, and get ready to fight, for the conflict is already at the gates and the time to act has now come.
So I would tell you again, My soldier, get ready for battle, for it is already here.
*********
"SEE YOUR ENEMY FLEE!"
~ John Mark Pool
"The LORD will cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they shall come out against you one way and shall flee before you seven ways." Deuteronomy 28:7
The battle belongs to the Lord! Deuteronomy 28 is known for declaring the blessings of God for His own. Being descendents of Abraham, and upon receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord, we are a part of His chosen family.
God said those who rise up against you, will be defeated before you. That does not say you will be "battle exempt." "When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him."
Isaiah 59:19b In actuality, this implies that a person will be in battle, by the obedience to God’s commandments. As the battle intensifies and you often realize your fight is bigger than you can physically handle, that is just when God also reminds us to call upon Him--the battle belongs to the Lord!
In addition, remember that the promises of blessings begin with an, "if you obey, then..." the blessings will overtake you! Stay in the spiritual war, because when you realize how much the enemy wants to intimidate you, just remind him of God's citizenship blessings--it is our Kingdom!
"Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand." Ephesians 6:13
Be assured that by our obedience we will see the enemy flee seven ways! Above all--stand! He will flee! Always a Voice for Our Lord,
John Mark & Sandy Pool

********
*As posted on the Joshua A/P Network E-list
Apostolic/Prophetic/Global
JOSHUA A/P NETWORK ELIST
Subscribe: Send a blank email to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger