Jan 21, 2007

"RECENT PROPHETIC WORDS"

Feed:
Joshua Apostolic Prophetic Network
Home Central:
"RECENT PROPHETIC WORDS"
*********
*WILLING AND OBEDIENT VESSELS
*EVEN THE REBELLIOUS
*BE READY BY MORNING
*ENTER INTO WHAT GOD IS DOING
*WHAT'S COMING FOR 2007
*GIVE EAR AND LISTEN
*STEP INTO THE FLOW
*RISE UP, MY PEOPLE
*COME TO ME, SAYS THE LORD
*SPECIFIC WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
********
"WILLING AND OBEDIENT VESSELS"
~ L.D. Oxford
Isaiah 40:3-5 - A voice of one calling in the desert prepare the way for the Lord; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.
vs. 4, Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain.
vs 5, And the Glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all mankind together will see it. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken. -NIV
The Lord is calling for willing vessels, and He is now raising up vessels with the same Elijah-type anointing of the Holy Spirit, and in the similiar manner that John the Baptist came.
In simplicity, clothed in humility and willing to decrease so that the Lord would become prominent on the scene and that the people would look to Him.
John the Baptist was also a man of great sacrifice and so are these. These are those whom the Lord is raising up, coming forth as voices crying out in the spiritual wilderness of our present day world.
They are fore-runners...His fore-runners, preparing the way. These are willing and obedient vessels who will prepare the way of the Lord and to prepare the world for the coming of the Lord which is soon to be upon us.
Self-preservation mentality will decrease and He (the Lord) will increase in the lives of His people, and the glory of the Lord will be seen upon His people in a manner unlike anything that we have ever seen before in our life-time.
All across the earth right now, the move of God's Spirit is taking place, gaining momentum, and will continue to accelerate, even as everything that can be shaken will be shaken down. Only that which is of Him shall remain in the lives of His people who truly know Him.
It is imperative that the people of God cooperate with the Lord and begin to seek Him with their whole hearts. Fall in Love with Him, spending quality time in His presence and studying His Word until every part of your lives are transformed.
Listen to His voice, while applying His Word to your lives, which will bring you into right alignment with Him.Open up your ears and have ears to hear and eyes that can see! Deaf spirits, come out in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Deaf ears open up today, both spiritually and naturally!
Blind eyes open up today and see, let the scales come off now, both spiritually and in the natural ...Arise, hearing and seeing with clarity!... in the name of Jesus Christ!!
Dead and spiritually dead! ...Rise up today, in the name of Jesus Christ as a living testimony and witness to the nations!! You are destined to be the salt of the earth and a light unto the nations.
Prayer: And Lord God, i ask now that you release your healing, deliverance and restoration now upon the Body of Christ and to the nations. Break forth upon your church and the nations, oh Spirit of the living God! May your name be glorified again and again, and forever!
The Lord is about to cause the Body of Christ to begin to abound in His genuine Love, and He is going to display his majesty in and through His Body.
He has been raising up Houses of Prayer across the nations to transform regions and to usher in transformation and change in the lives of His people.
The fire of God is being released for the purification of His Body. All wood, hay and stubble shall be burned up by His fire.He is taking a once weak, anemic, sleeping, church and is beginning to transform it through World-wide 24/7 Intercession, fasting, prayer and worship.
The sleeping giant is awakening and will arise and move forward as He has planned. He is raising up a new generation who are discovering His beauty, His pleasure and holiness unto the Lord.
The fore-runners are those who are willing to lay down everything for His service. (Laid down lovers of God) There is no cost of serving Him that they will not pay, even with their very lives.
And the Spirit of God will come upon the nations with a spontaneous combustion of the power of His Spirit as the acceleration of this move of God increases.
The nations will witness that God is real, the one and only true living God, when they see His Love and Glory in and upon his people. And in the hour of that glorious witness, everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved. Then, the Bride of Christ will be ready, the harvest will be fulfilled and the Lord shall return for his own.
A number of you are called and chosen to be forerunners of His Kingdom. You know who you are! Therefore arise, people of God! Get yourself prepared and ready! Activate! Then, mobilize as the Spirit of God opens the way and directs, in moving you forward as a part of His end-time army.
This is the season for many of you to come forth!
~ L.D. Oxford
********
"EVEN THE REBELLIOUS"
~ Ras Robinson
Given December 28, 2006.
Even the rebellious. Look and see whether there is any rebellion in your heart. All authority and authorities are from Me. All the kings of the earth are in My hands. Even the rivers and tides flow at My command.
Where were you when I created Heaven and earth? When did you become so significant that you can ignore my will and plan for your life? Are you subject to no one? I tell you today that the way of rebellion will serve not My purposes for you. Rather, it will interrupt the flow of My divine blessings to you.
Are you satisfied with what only mammon can supply? Come now and let us reason together in the folds of My arms. My grace and mercy await you. My love for you is endless. Even the rebellious.
Isaiah 28:13- "So the word of the Lord to them will be, 'Order on order, order on order, line on line, line on line, a little here, a little there,' that they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared, and taken captive."
********
"BE READY BY MORNING"
~ Ras Robinson
Given December 27, 2006.
Be ready by morning. I am calling you to a state of high alert and readiness. What I am about to do has not been done before. No one has ever beheld it. You will find yourself lost if you do not totally depend upon Me.
My instructions must be both understood and obeyed. There can be no variance from My plan. You cannot pick and choose among My commands. You will do well in this new role I am giving you. Success will feel good and those assigned to you will follow with expectancy of heart.
Today is the day because tomorrow will reveal My vision in which you will live. Be ready by morning.
Exodus 34:2 "So be ready by morning, and come up in the morning to Mount Sinai, and present yourself there to Me on the top of the mountain."
***********
"2007 -- ENTER INTO WHAT GOD IS DOING"
(WITH EXPECTANCE, DISCERNMENT, AND RECEPTIVITY)
~ Bob Craine
"We must break the mold of the past and develop a new expectation for God to move anytime, anywhere, and in any way He wills."
"GOD WANTS TO PREPARE US"
I believe that the Spirit of God is more active today than many of us realize. One of our struggles is discerning when and where God is moving.
In our busy society, we run at such a pace, that it's possible to rush past a time and a place where God wanted to encounter us. There is little that we can do about our busyness, except plan to protect our time so that we don't miss God.
When God intends to do something, He will often make it known to groups and/or individuals ahead of time. These advance notices are invitations.
Sometimes, God invites people to partner with Him in bringing His miracles to pass. He gives us notice so that we can pray God's wonderful works into being and prepare our hearts for what He wants to do. Often there are conditions that must be fulfilled in order to realize God's gift.
Joel 2:28 could not be fulfilled until the last days. Isaiah 9 and 11 couldn't come to pass until Jesus was born. The devil worked hard trying to kill Jesus, so that the greatest promises of eternity would be thwarted.
That's what much of the busyness in our lives is all about. If the devil can keep us busy doing good things, especially religious things, so much so that our time with Jesus suffers, he may be able to distract me from seeing and entering into an encounter with God.
There are invitations from God that you don't need to wait for; they are to be received today, right now. For instance, in John 20:22, Jesus breathed on the disciples and said, "...receive the Holy Spirit." He didn't say, "Pray about it or think about it." He said to receive the Holy Spirit right now.
"ENTER INTO WHAT GOD IS DOING"
Over the years, I have heard prophetic words about what God is going to do. Sometimes these prophecies (I believe are from God) never come to pass. I believe that the reason is that a lot of believers don't realize that what God wants to do in the future, often starts today, right now, with me.
If I don't enter into what God is doing right now, I believe it's possible that what God wants to do in the future may not come to pass. God is all-powerful, yet much of the time He uses people to bring about His purposes.
God is doing some great things today, and sometimes we don't even recognize that He's moving! God is greatly showing up in churches, and we may not even notice because we're preoccupied, distracted, or have become dull to Him; and without expectation.
It's possible, for people who want what God has for them, to miss what God is currently doing because they get caught up in routine.God has been teaching me about His sovereignty the last couple of years. In other words, He can do anything He wants to do anytime and however He pleases. God is not at all restricted to doing what He's done in the past.
"WORSHIP WITH EXPECTANCY FOR THE MIRACULOUS"
"God causes His throne to descend in the midst of people who worship Him."Psalm 22:3 says that God dwells in the Holy place where the praises are offered. Our worship becomes God's throne or God causes His throne to descend in the midst of people who worship Him.
I've discovered that when people worship with an expectation, God sits down in the middle of worship, and He comes with a purpose, and His purpose is to touch His people, with Healing, Deliverance, and Restoration.
In most places that I go to minister, I've realized that people come with an expectation, and God has indeed been sitting down in worship with a purpose. My job is to discern the presence of God and to declare that God is present to minister healing and wholeness.
I was in Kingston, Massachusetts, when God's presence was so profound during worship that I was undone. I don't ever recall a more profound encounter with God. When I finally made my way to the platform, I raised my hands in adoration then realized that I hadn't raised my shoulder over my head in more than 2 years because of a bad rotator cuff. It was instantly free.
I realized that as I worshipped, God descended in worship and healed me.I simply announced that God was present to heal, and asked if any who came with pain or limitations, discovered that they were now pain-free or could now move in a way they couldn't do before worship.
After checking their bodies for pain or limited mobility, about 50 or more people responded as being pain-free or had regained their mobility, including a woman with M.S. who danced and ran around the room. These healings also recently happened in Maine, London, and central California too.
"2007 -- A YEAR OF EXPECTANCE, DISCERNMENT AND RECEPTIVITY"
Yes, God uses people to minister to people, but God is not limited to a ministry team or a ministry time. I am not saying that God's new formula for healing is during worship, but He can and does heal during worship when He chooses to. As His church, we must break the mold of the past and develop a new expectation for God to move anytime, anywhere, and in any way He wills.
"I BELIEVE THAT 2007 WILL BE A YEAR OF EXPECTANCE, DISCERNMENT AND RECEPTIVITY."EXPECTANCE:
We must allow the Spirit of God to develop in us an anticipation that God will show up anywhere and anytime to display His power.
DISCERNMENT: We must recognize when God is moving and know what He is doing, so that our thing doesn't interfere with His thing.
RECEPTIVITY: We need to receive what God is doing even if we don't understand what He's doing.
Bob Craine, Senior Pastor Valley Vineyard Church
********
"WHAT'S COMING FOR 2007"
~ by Jim Paul
While preparing to speak at a prophetic conference, I had an encounter with the Spirit of the Lord in my home. The day before I flew out to this conference, He came to me and said that He was going to work on the Church and the world this coming year according to three scriptures that are marked with the 20:07.
In Deuteronomy 20:07 the Lord asks the rhetorical question; "Has anyone become pledged to a woman and not married her?" The Spirit began to apply it to the Father and said that "Surely, He has betrothed His Son to the Bride--the Church. He will indeed keep His word.
Believe Me now," says the Spirit of God, "that a new and deeper understanding of this divine romance will increase this year. Some will have encounters with songs, smells and sights of 'The wedding supper of the Lamb' (Rev.19).
This release will deeply heal many who have issues of inner wounding and problems with intimacy. You will hear the angelic songs from that supper table coming even to the lost. I will do this to invite many to the soon-coming party."
In Psalms 20:07 the scripture makes a clear declaration; "Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the Name of the Lord our God." The Spirit of God says "A new level of TRUST is coming to you, My people, this year.
It will seem like even a new kind of trust--trust for strong gifts of the Spirit, signs and wonders and increasing angelic visitations. TRUST in the Lord is the real strength of the Body of Christ, unlike the world's way of displaying strength."
This TRUST will be like the trust that was found in Jesus' ministry on the earth in Mark 11:32. It is 'A God kind of faith.' This new TRUST will be manifested as you embrace the powerful Names of God.
In Jeremiah 20:07, the prophet cries out the word of the Lord; "O Lord, You deceived me and I was deceived. You overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long, everyone mocks me."
The Spirit of the Lord speaks to the Church and says, "In the same way that the prophet Jeremiah was overcome, I am overcoming the Church. My power will come in such a strong manner on the church that you will be overcome and the world will mock you.
This is the cost of the increase of My power. The mocking at times will seem quite severe during this year. However, I will defend you," says the Spirit of the Lord.
"In the same way that the centurion mocked Jesus at the cross (Mt.27:36-47) and then publicly repented after the earthquake, so will I defend you. Don't be afraid, just be prepared for what the world doesn't understand. It fears and mocks, but many of the mockers will become radical believers."
*********
"GIVE EAR AND LISTEN"
~ Marsha Burns
Given December 26, 2006:
Give ear and listen, My people. Quiet your souls and be attentive, for I am about to speak to every heart that is ready to receive My word. You are entering a new day in the course of time and history, and I will pour out My wisdom where there is room for it to be received.
I will show you the way of your destiny if you can accept it. I will give you a blueprint for blessing if you will hold it loosely and not make it your idol. I have opened the windows of heaven and will pour out on you if you will release your own desires and let go of your need to control your own destiny.
Put your trust in Me, and you will be able to partake of My goodness in abundance, says the Lord.
Malachi 3:10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this," Says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to contain it.
********
"STEP INTO THE FLOW"
~ Marsha Burns
Given December 27, 2006:
Step into the flow of My Spirit, says the Lord. Allow Me to direct your every step, and I will move you into My perfect will and fulfill My purposes in your life.
Fear will hinder the liberty of this free-flow, so you must release all anxiety and apprehension and establish yourself in this divine flow through trusting Me with every detail of your experiences. Fear not, for I am with you!
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
*********
"RISE UP, MY PEOPLE"
~ by Bill Burns
Given December 25, 2006:
I hear the Lord shouting, Rise Up, My People! No longer will there be a delay. No longer will the days proclaim that I am not at work. I say to you that in this very season you will carry a power that you have never experienced before.
It is My will that you rise up in the Spirit and have power over all of the works of darkness. Do not be deceived, My people, for the evil one troubles you even in times when you do not recognize him in your midst. Fight the good fight of faith.
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Dress your self in the armor of light. You shall be vindicated and victorious. And, you will live in victory. Ride on victoriously and be empowered. I will be to you a shield and a refuge, a place of safety, says the Lord.
********
"COME TO ME, SAYS THE LORD"
~ Marsha Burns
Given December 25, 2006:
Come to Me, says the Lord, and find rest for your weary soul. The days have been hectic, but now you can take this time to rest, reflect and recuperate. Find your strength and comfort in Me. I will open a new door of hope to you, and you will find peace and rejoice again.
Hosea 2:14-16 "Therefore, behold, I will allure her, will bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfort to her. I will give her her vineyards from there, and the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, as in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt.
And it shall be, in that day," Says the LORD, "That you will call Me ‘My Husband,’ and no longer call Me ‘My Master."
********

*As posted on the Joshua A/P Network E-list
Apostolic/Prophetic/Global
JOSHUA A/P NETWORK ELIST
Subscribe: Send a blank email to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger