Jun 19, 2007

"MOST RECENT PROPHETIC WORDS"

Joshua Apostolic Prophetic Network


Home Central



"MOST RECENT PROPHETIC WORDS"


***


*YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO A NEW DAY


*WALK IN FREEDOM


*I AM OPENING THE DOORS


*THE BROODING OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD


*WISDOM IS THE KEY


*DO YOU HEAR MY VOICE?


*NEW LIFE IS COMING SOON


*AFTER RAIN


*PILLAR OF CLOUD


*THE HAND


*COMPLETION


*THE POWER OF PURITY


(James Goll releases the Fire of God on you in this video!)


***


"YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO A NEW DAY"


~ L.D. Oxford


Joshua-ap.net/



You have entered into a new day. A new day of increased apostolic impartation, and divine release into your destiny. What the enemy has meant for harm towards you, the Lord is now turning around, to work for your good.


He has turned the tables on the enemy, once again. And because you have determined in your heart, not to allow the distractions of the enemy to hinder your walk with the Lord, and have set your face like flint to continue moving forward in obedience to His will, plans and purposes, even against all odds.


Now, you will begin to experience His increased favor and blessings, which He is now releasing upon your life and ministry, in a greater way than what you have ever known before. Double favor and blessing are yours today, by receiving His Word to you in faith.


You went through the fire and did not get burned, because He was with you in the fire, to keep you alive, and to bring you through. And not one hair of your head was singed, nor the smell of smoke found upon your garments now, or then. The things that were burned away and loosed through the fire, were the ties, bonds, and restraints that bound your hands and feet, as you were thrown in, during those fiery trials, in that purifying season.


So now rejoice, for this is a new day of favor, fulfilled promises, and blessings that are now coming your way from every direction. Those who have scorned you and have spoken evil of you, when you were only seeking to please the Lord, have now lost their ability to interfere any longer. Since the fear of the Lord has been on the increase, where are they now? Nowhere to be found.


And those whom the Lord is now raising up to stand by our sides, are those who have clean hands, pure hearts, and right motives in serving Him. These are those who will love Him, not just with lip-service, but with their words, deeds, and actions.


The Lord has seperated you from the past, and has moved you into a new dimension of His spirit, where you will be able to accomplish His will with greater faith, clarity, and vision. So, rejoice in Him today, for it is the Fathers great pleasure to give you the Kingdom.


SCRIPTURE REFERENCES:


As for you, you meant evil against me, {but} God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive. - Genesis 50:20


And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.- Romans 8:28


For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.- Jeremiah 29:11


For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. - Isaiah 50:7


For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you."I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. - 2 Cr 6:2


Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? 4, He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. 5, He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. - Psalms 24:3-5


FROM: DAN. CHAPTER 3:25-27, He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. 26 ,Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, [and] spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come [hither].


Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the midst of the fire. 27 , And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.


Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure, to give you the kingdom. - Luke 12:32


- L.D. Oxford - [contact email]


***


"WALK IN FREEDOM"


~ Alice Currah


email


Beloved, I am the God of freedom. I have already declared freedom in you and over you, but you must receive it and walk by faith in the freedom that I have already purchased for you. Right now you are walking by faith, and that is good. But I want you to know, deep down in your heart, that you will soon walk in the full manifestation of My freedom in every area of your life--for by My blood you are free!


I have set you free from worry, and I have set you free from fear. I am at work in the lives of those around you to break off wrong mindsets concerning you, that you might be free to do all that I have destined you to do. Yes, My beloved, I want you to walk in the freedom of Who I am in the fullest.Live and walk in My freedom, for this is My perfect will for you.


***


"I AM OPENING THE DOORS"


~ by Judy Bauman


email


You are coming into the seventh year and I Am opening doors that no man can shut. When I open a door you must walk through it because once the time for it to be opened to you has passed, it will be closed by Me and will not be opened again. This is the season to obey immediately. This is the season to rebuild the walls that stand in ruins. This is the season to be released into your destiny.


This is the season of grace. My grace is indeed sufficient enough. Be comforted in My love for you. I will never drop you. I will never call you out on a limb and not support it. I know it looks scary, but know I can easily hold you up in all I call you to do and all I call you to be. Believe


***


"THE BROODING OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD"


~ Bill Burns


ft111.com/


June 4, 2007: This is the sound of the brooding of the Spirit who is now brooding over you, and encouraging you to come boldly before the throne of grace. Come boldly to receive. Come boldly in this season, says the Lord, for surely you shall receive the blessing of the age. Come and know Me and therefore receive that which I hold in tension for you. For when you arise to that position of glorious faith it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together will I pour out into your life the blessings of the kingdom and that which I hold for you.


There is no one else in the whole of the world that can fulfill your destiny and your position in My kingdom, says the Lord. So come and fulfill your destiny. Come and believe with the fullness of heart. Come and receive with hearts and hands wide open. Come and be that which I have written into your book of life and that which you will become, if you so desire, and if you seek Me with all of your heart, says the Lord God.


***


"WISDOM IS THE KEY"


~ Marsha Burns


June 8, 2007: Wisdom is the key that you will need to unlock and open the door that will allow you to break through to higher ground. You have endured the suffering of hindrances and delays long enough. Seek Me for the wisdom you need to step into the next phase of life experience. Remember that I am with you to lead, guide, direct and protect you.


Do not go out ahead of Me or lag behind; you would do this by being focused either on the future or on the past. Stay in the safety of the eternal now, says the Lord.


Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'


***


"DO YOU HEAR MY VOICE?"


~ Marsha Burns


June 5, 2007: Do you hear My voice? I am calling to you to enter the Holy Place where I dwell and listen, says the Lord. I am prepared to impart deep revelation and insight that will truly set you free to fulfill your destiny.


Do not come with hesitation or doubt; come with complete assurance that I will meet with you in the secret place and commune with you there. Come, My Beloved.


Matthew 6:6 "But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.


Resources: www.ft111.com/


***



"NEW LIFE IS COMING SOON"


~ Lonnie Mackley


Website



My dear one, I know that you have felt depressed, used up, and weary lately. I know that you feel like your strength and the road that you have so faithfully traveled on for so long in order to be obedient to Me, seems like it has strangely and suddenly run out. And now like the widow of Zarephath you are gathering what little spiritual resources you have left and you are going use it up for yourself and die with the ministry that I assigned you to.


Do not give up My dear one, because just as I did not forget that widow, I have not forgotten you, and I am sending new life, new direction, and new resources to you meant to bring fresh hope and strength to move you on to the next phase of what I have called you to accomplish for Me. Though you have felt an odd sentence of death lately, I am the God that passes by and touches the coffin of death to bring new life to the lifeless thing that dwells within. But you are in a cocoon, not a tomb.


There are times My love, that I allow a situation to appear dead and impossible just before I move in a new and bigger way, so that you and everyone else around will witness the beautiful new creation that emerges and know that it was I alone that did this wonderful new thing. Even as I allowed the wood at mount Carmel to be completely drenched and made impossible to burn in the natural, so your life has also been brought to a place of impossibility just before my power comes and ignites it with fresh supernatural fire.


Do not fear My love, for all that I have spoken to you will come to pass, but there will be times that I pull you away from doing things, and I just want to spend time with you in order to deepen our relationship, and to talk to you about some things. This harvest you are about to enter will require a whole and sound foundation in you, so if I am finishing repairing some of it, do not despair.


Your worth to me is in your obedience, not in your productivity, so if I ask you to sit at my feet like Mary, instead of serving the meal like Martha needed to do, then do not see that as a failure or a setback. I am the God who brings new life out of utter death, so like Lazarus get ready to shed your grave clothes, for new life is coming soon!


***


"AFTER RAIN"


~ Ras Robinson


fullnessonline.org/


June 10, 2007 After rain. You are like the tender grass that springs up through sunshine after a rain. You are precious to Me in all your wonder. I have made and fashioned you exactly in the way that pleases Me most. You are perfect in design and now righteous altogether because of the shed blood of Jesus for your cleansing and His bringing you near to Me.


My fellowship and communion with you brings great joy and pleasure to Me. I am the Father you never had, the God of your youth and the Rock of ages. After rain.


2 Samuel 23:3-4 "The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spoke to me, 'He who rules over men righteously, Who rules in the fear of God, is as the light of the morning when the sun rises, a morning without clouds, when the tender grass springs out of the earth, through sunshine after rain.'"


***


"PILLAR OF CLOUD"


~ Ras Robinson


June 7, 2007 Pillar of cloud. At 33,000 feet elevation on my flight to Lima, Peru this week to minister in two cities, I saw from my airplane window a number of very tall pillars of clouds, many thousands of feet high. After praying about the meaning, the Lord spoke this:


You have been faithful to hear and obey. Now you are to launch out to a place that no one has ever been as I am sending you. The road is uncharted. The land is full of enemies. But in the end you will receive all My promises for I am with you night and day. The pillars are clouds and fire to reassure you of My presence. In the end, you will become one of the pillars if you do not faint. Pillar of cloud.


Ex 13:21-22 "The LORD was going before them in a pillar of cloud by day to lead them on the way, and in a pillar of fire by night to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night. He did not take away the pillar of cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people."


***


"THE HAND"


~ Ras Robinson


June 3, 2007 Hand. Before dawn, while I was praying outside my house, I looked to the heavens and saw clouds formed like the fingers and palm of a massive hand. The Lord spoke these words:


I am holding you in the palm of My hand. Your name is written there. My good hand is continually upon you wherever you go and whatever you do. My hand of protection and provision are yours. Rest and rejoice then in the God of your salvation.


Your tongue is like a sharp sword and a sharpened arrow against the enemy. Hand.


Isaiah 49:2 "He made my tongue like a sharp sword and hid me in the palm of his hand. He made me like a sharpened arrow and hid me in his quiver."


Resources:


fullnessonline.org/


***


"COMPLETION"


~ by Barbara Young


email


June 8, 2007 This is the time of completion. I am tying up some loose ends in yourlife. I am bringing some situations to "full circle." Some thingsthat have long been incomplete will come together as you look to Me.Frayed relationships will be mended, for I am a faithful Father.


You have cried out to Me to "fix" the situation, and I have heard your cry. The time is now. This is a favorable and opportune time; seize it by faith!Some areas of your life that have been out of order will begin to cometogether in harmonious arrangement, for I am a God of order, not chaos.


I care about every detail of your life, and even now the divine symphony has begun.I am putting the final touches on certain areas of your life-- areas where you have long struggled and wondered if victory would ever come.


Be assured, my child, this is the season in which I am bringing you into abundance. I am bringing you to a place of full-bloom.


***


"THE POWER OF PURITY"


With Patricia King


Extreme Prophetic



"JAMES GOLL RELEASES THE FIRE OF GOD ON YOU IN THIS VIDEO!"


As we fall in love with Jesus, His passion for us and our adoration of Him make the ways of the world seem so unattractive. What was a desire or temptation falls away as we lean more and more on Him, our beloved. We are purified by the fiery passion of His presence, and in that purity we are launched into new levels of divine power and spiritual gifts.


During this episode James Goll leads you in how you can call for the fire of God in your life and respond to the Lord's invitation to enter into purity and power like no other generation ever has before.


"WATCH THE POWER OF PURITY NOW!"


The Video


As posted on:


Joshua AP Network E-list


Subscribe Today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger