Mar 26, 2007

RECENT PROPHETIC WORDS


Apostolic/Prophetic/Global

JOSHUA APOSTOLIC PROPHETIC NETWORK

Home Central


RECENT PROPHETIC WORDS:


*BEING VULNERABLE WITH JESUS

*THERE SHALL BE THREE GREAT MOMENTS OF FAVOR

*I RECEIVED ANNA NICOLE SMITH

*VIDEO PROPHESYING ABOUT ANNA NICOLE SMITH

*RENEWAL AND RESTORATION

*I WILL OPEN THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN

*YOU ARE ON THE THRESHOLD

*CROSS OVER TIME

*DAY OF THE SCEPTER

*FIVE FREE SONGS FROM "KEY OF DAVID"
(LISTEN ONLINE)

*WATCH WOMAN CURED OF AIDS -- LISTEN ONLINE

***

"BEING VULNERABLE WITH JESUS"
(LET HIM TAKE YOUR HEART DEEPER)

~ Jill Austin

Masterpotter Ministries

"LORD, WE ASK YOU TO TAKE DOWN THE WALLS OF SELF-PROTECTION"

We have learned how to build our walls, even in the House of the Lord, but we cry out for a vulnerability to allow the Lord to show us our own brokenness and humanity so we can see how big God is in the midst of it.


He doesn't want us to assume that we should build a ministry and then God will come and fill it. We need to build our lives around the anointing that is in the depths of who we are.


We need more of His presence. I pray that the Lord will show you if you have tried yourselves to carry His glory in your ministry, in your home meetings, or in your family.


"EARS AND EYES OPENED AND CLEANSED"

We also need to cry out for our ears to be opened to hear what the Spirit is saying and pray that God will give us fresh revelation. We need to ask the Lord to take away spiritual deafness where we've assumed and have taken blueprint plans of man without going to God for fresh fire and unction.


We need to ask God for a cleansing where our ears have heard profanity, gossip, and slander. We must cry out that God will start to convict us of things that we hear that are illegal in the Spirit.


We have even heard different people being assassinated in our midst. May God forgive us for listening and doing nothing or chiming in on the verbal assaults of other people.


We need to watch our eyes (eye gate), which are a window to the soul. God has called us to be a prophetic people who hear and speak the Lord's heart, to be seers who see in the Spirit, and to be prophetic intercessors and watchmen.


What we have seen, has placed "scales" of rebellion and independence over our eyes so many see with a dim vision. We must repent for seeing movies that are filled with violence, murder, and sexual perversion. We need to repent of every single thing that would cloud our ability to see with clarity and purity.


We also are to deal with our mouths, and ask God to make us fiery preachers with a prophetic unction in our homes, at work, and in our neighborhoods.


Let's ask the Lord to put a coal of fire on our mouths and to cleanse our mouths where we have "killed" people and ministries instead of bringing life and encouragement through our words.


We must also give Jesus our hands. Let His fire start to fall on our hands for an anointing of healing and miracles and deliverance. Let there be a purifying fire, so as we stand as Levites before the Lord, may there be a cleansing fire of His presence.


THE LORD SAYS...


"Let Me purify your heart; let Me touch you by My Son. Let me make you clean, so you're a vessel that My glory can flow through. Submit to My fire, and I will cause you to walk in purity.Receive My fire; let it burn you clean.


Let Me restore the innocence of your childhood to you.Let My fire come; let it burn you clean,So that you may be the vessel of honor to Me."


I feel that the Lord wants those of you who feel you've been in the "killing fields" of the church, your family, or work to come to Jesus with your deep pain and betrayals.


It's like seeing heavy boots coming against you, and I feel there has been a type of spiritual abuse that has come against many of you to keep you from moving into the prophetic and who you are in God. God says that He has given you birthright, and He has called you.


"A POWERFUL PRAYER TO BREAK OFF CHAINS"

"I break the lies that have come against you. I break the fear of man off of you. I break even the words of others questioning whether or not you hear God."


For the women, "I break the fear of man off of your heads and the words from those who say you can't move in the anointing as a woman of God."


Some of you have felt like you have had spears in your heart, "I break the power of those word curses against you right now."


"I also break the lid off of the heads of people who are moving at half your potential, and functioning at only 30% or 40%. I break the lies of the enemy off of your heads that would cause you to operate at your bare minimum!"


Some of you need to forgive people because it is your unforgiveness that is holding you back from flying like eagles. I'm asking the Lord to start to show each of you if there are people you need to forgive and let go of.


And I ask that He shows you where there is unfinished business in your life. We must forgive at the foot of the Cross. As you forgive and release others, I pray that the Lord takes you deeper.

~ Jill Austin

***


"THERE SHALL BE THREE GREAT MOMENTS OF FAVOR"
(MARCH, MAY, AND OCTOBER)

~ Kim Clement

Prophetic Image Expressions


"THREE SWORDS OF FAVOR ...THEY'RE IN YOUR HAND, IN YOUR HEART, AND IN YOUR LIFE ...YOU CAN USE THEM OR YOU CAN LAY THEM DOWN FOR SOMEBODY ELSE TO TAKE."


February 16, 2007--Toledo, Ohio

"THREE SWORDS OF FAVOR"

The gates of hell shall not prevail. The Spirit of God says, "This year, tremendous favor will be granted to My people--the elect of the Lord. Who is the one that would say, 'I am the elect of God.'


Who is the one that would say, 'I believe that God has elected me and set me aside.'" The Spirit of God says, "There will be three great moments of favor that will take place during this year. This is your year to multiply and accelerate."


"Your enemy has focused on this nation and made a declaration, 'We will bring to them great evil.' I have made promises that I will not allow the enemy to dictate what shall take place in the month of March, May and October--three months," says the Lord, "I shall grant an unusual multiplication of favor.


"FAVOR TO THOSE WHO ARE STRUGGLING AND FAVOR TO THOSE WHO CANNOT SEE THE BREAKTHROUGH. THERE SHALL BE A DESTRUCTION OF BARRENESS, NO MORE BARRENESS."


"Mark these words, for tonight I give you three swords. Three swords of favor--they're in your hand, in your heart, and in your life--you can use them or you can lay them down for somebody else to take." The Spirit of God says, "I will give you three months of divine favor.


There will rise up an enemy the month before the favorable month. When the enemy comes against you like a flood, I will raise up a standard against him."


"There is a brand new dimension of favor I'm giving to you. There is a standard that I have set, and My people will climb to a greater height.


This year has been set aside for you to destroy the power of the barren one that is inside. No more barrenness only fruitfulness--this is My promise--now would you take this sword and use it?" says the Spirit of the Lord.


"MANIFESTATION THROUGH SECULAR MEDIA"

God tells me to say this to the nation tonight, "I will prove Myself, and I will show Myself not on Christian television; I will always manifest My power through My people.


I am about to manifest Myself on secular media through an unusual course of events that will take place and will cause this nation to look back again to Iraq; to look back again to the Middle East and say, 'My God, how could we have missed that?'"


God says, "I will shake you, but the shaking will bring about a divine contradiction. I will cause the government of this nation and your President to be put in a place of vindication because of an unusual manifestation that will take place before the end of his term. This is not about Republican or Democrat; this is about My Kingdom."


"I will shake it, and I will show Myself through the secular media, and they will have no choice. Even Larry King will have to say, 'I heard the King...the One and only King.' You say, 'That's impossible,'" God says, "Watch Me!"


God said, "I'll even take ABC, and I'll go there and prove Myself," because God said, "you see, I spoke about the many deaths of many famous people that would take place.


You watched it at the end of the year," and God said, "each one of them represented something that's taking place in this nation, whether it be of a spirit of evil or good--whether a man that was upright died or a man that was evil."

***

"I RECEIVED ANNA NICOLE SMITH"

"Even as Anna Nicole died, there is a reason. There is something that must be stated from the mouth of the prophet regarding this lady's death."


For God says, "The whole nation mourns, but I mourned long before she died, for she was crying out to Me three days before she died, crying out, 'GOD HELP ME -- I'M LOST; I'M STUCK!'


Does anybody realize that three days before her death, I was there by her side, and I was touching the lady that they call Anna Nicole Smith?"


God tells you America, "It shall also be a warning to many that I'm about to judge the perversion in this nation." God says, "I will show Myself strong and raise up people like her to minister to those that are in the streets.


There shall be a resurrection because the enemy took her," but God says, "I received her into My arms."

~ Kim Clement

***

WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP OF KIM CLEMENT PROPHESYING ABOUT ANNA NICOLE SMITH


***


"RENEWAL AND RESTORATION"

~ Marsha Burns

Spirit of Prophecy


March 6, 2007: Take advantage of a brief respite as you come into My presence for renewal and restoration. You will need to be refreshed before you launch into the next phase of your journey.


You must be awake, alert and discerning in order to gain a full and gallant victory. Know that I am preparing you in ways that you are not yet aware of, for truly I have gone before you to make the crooked places straight, says the Lord.


Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

***

"I WILL OPEN THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN"

~ by Bill Burns


March 5, 2007: I will open the windows of heaven and begin to pour out the blessings that you have yearned for. I will pour out to the extent that these blessings will overtake you.


I will bring the promise of the Spirit, the promise of life, and the promise of prosperity. I will give to you, My Bride, gifts that will prepare you for your Bridegroom.


Gird up the loins of your faith and dare to believe even though your faith may have been diminished by the events and circumstances of the past. Rise up to the place of faith that you have known, for it is a seed within you that can sprout up and bring forth life again.


I have given you living water and the seed of your faith shall grow to maturity and even reach beyond places it reached in the past. Dare to believe! Activate your faith! You are worthy to receive the treasurers of heaven, says the Lord.

***

"YOU ARE ON THE THRESHOLD"

~ by Marsha Burns


March 5, 2007: Beloved, you are on the very threshold of moving into new realms of glory. There have been seasons in your life where I came to you to strike a covenant with you in order to facilitate a new level of effectiveness in My kingdom.


And, this is yet again a time of new or renewed covenant when you can choose to come up higher in kingdom purpose and responsibility.


You must, however, quiet your own soul and quell your own ambitions in order to submit to My intentions, says the Lord.


Genesis 17:2 "And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly."

Resources


***

"CROSS OVER TIME"


~ Ras Robinson

Fullnessonline


March 10, 2007 -- Cross over time. You have been waiting long enough. Preparations are complete. You know well the risks.


There will not be many surprises because you know the land before you must be taken back from the enemies living there. But I am with you and together we will conquer those enemies. They shall fall before you like flies.


Never give up. Supernatural strength is yours and you will amaze those with you. I have given to you boldness and confidence in Me. Your assurance of My eternal presence with you will see you through.


I am proud of your faith and faithfulness. Now you will begin indeed to enter into your reward. Come now; let us be about the Father’s business of possessing the land before you. Cross over time.


Mark 4:35 “And on that day, when evening had come, He said to them, "Let us go over to the other side."


Mark 5:21 “And when Jesus had crossed over again in the boat to the other side, a great multitude gathered about Him; and He stayed by the seashore.”

***

"DAY OF THE SCEPTER"

~ Ras Robinson


March 8, 2007 -- Day of the scepter. Some may be clashing swords and if that is what I have called them to do, that is good.

But I seek those who will choose to wield the scepter of righteousness and kingdom rule to come forth in this hour.


It is time to defeat the enemy who so easily besets My people. Your food is the word of God and your delight is in the Lord as you wage the righteous war to defeat Satan today. This is a “today” battle that must be won.


My Kingdom is come now upon the earth in each one who believes in and obeys the commandments of Lord Jesus Christ. It is through these righteous ones that the Lord will stretch forth His strong scepter from Zion. I say unto you, “Rule in the midst of Thine enemies.” Day of the scepter.


Esther 8:4 “And the king extended the golden scepter to Esther. So Esther arose and stood before the king.”


Psalm 45:6 “Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Thy kingdom.


Psalm 110:2 “The Lord will stretch forth Thy strong scepter from Zion, saying, ‘Rule in the midst of Thine enemies.’"

***

FIVE FREE SONGS FROM "KEY OF DAVID"
-- LISTEN ONLINE NOW!

(JASON UPTON)

"For Dsl and Cable Internet users'


Key of David

"You may also order his DVD series on his website."


FOOLS TURN INTO GOLD

JACOB'S DREAM

MIGHTY RIVER

WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD

YOUR NOT ALONE

***

From: Extreme Prophetic

"WATCH WOMAN CURED OF AIDS -- ONLINE NOW!"

Jesus is our restorer and our healer. There is nothing beyond His reach. The things that man says are impossible, are simple to God.


Chronic and incurable disease cannot stand before Him. Not even AIDS. This video will be an amazing faith builder for you as a young woman shares how she was set free from AIDS by the truth of Jesus.


The Lord touched her, and now there is no longer any signs of AIDS or HIV in her system. None. It is a medical miracle.


This is who our God is. And at the end of this video, Patricia prays with you to know the miracle-working power of Jesus in your life. Those things medical science says are hopeless or incurable, Jesus can heal!


WATCH WOMAN CURED OF AIDS NOW!


Remember to REFRESH if you can't see the new video link on the page.

***

As posted on:

JOSHUA A/P NETWORK ELIST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger