Mar 25, 2007

GLOBAL WARRIORS: NEW REQUESTS FROM AROUND THE NETWORK


Apostolic/Prophetic/Global


JOSHUA APOSTOLIC PROPHETIC NETWORK


Home Central


"If any of you have any fresh and new testimonies to share, salvation of family members or others, healings, miracles, financial breakthroughs, or new special happenings in your lives etc.. Please feel free to write in and share your praise reports or respond to the blog here.


I always love to read your letters, where you share your heart on what the Lord is doing in your lives." Love to all, and many blessings in Christ, Pastor L.D.

********


GLOBAL WARRIORS: NEW PRAYER REQUESTS


(From around the Network)


*Note to intercessors: You may also send in your own personal prayer requests by responding to the blog posting or by writing in to us here. For prayer requests and sharing praise reports, here is the contact email address


REQUEST FROM MARY -- PENNSYLVANIA, USA

Please pray for sick husband and for my son to get into school. I ask this in Jesus name.Mary , PA USA REQUEST FROM ERIC ADRIAN -- GRANITE FALLS, MN, USA Eric & Serena Knutson Granite Falls, MN: I ask in Jesus name that GOD will send his Holy Spirit to bind and Seal our Marriage in Heaven and earth for all ...


I ask in Jesus name that GOD will send his Holy Spirit to bind and Seal our Blood covenant Marriage "Eric Adrian Serena Lee Knutson" in Heaven and earth for all Life and Ever.


I ask and Pray that Almighty GOD and his Holy spirit will Bring Serena Lee Home to us very soon . Eric Adrian Knutson, Granite Falls , MN


USA REQUEST FROM EUNICE -- SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

Please pray for my boyfriend Jon Kei and I to be able to get back together. I don't feel like to break up with him. I still love him and I love him so much and so deep. Please pray for his wound that was caused from his first marriage.


He got divorced six years ago, has two kids (15, 12 age), I sense that he has not gotten completely healed from his first marriage. Please pray for our relationship to be restored in God's hand and mercy. Thanks. Eunice , San Antonio, TX USA


REQUEST FROM KULDIP, USA

I ask for forgiveness, that i lost my faith in God and for the wrong things i have said but, I wish god would forgive me for the wrong that i have done, and restore my strength, both physically and mentally. Kuldip , USA


REQUEST FROM LUWY NAIDOO -- PM BURG, SOUTH AFRICA

I am a born again Christian, who attends Church and is actively involved in Church Ministry. I am also a faithful tithe payer, and I need a word from God regarding my finances and future. I am in serious debt and don’t know which way to turn.


I need to know if God is going to get me out of this situation, this terrible financial burden is draining me spiritually. My wife and I want to have another child, but because of my financial state we cannot afford to. I also want to know if I am called by God to be so active in the Church or if I should step down.


Please speak to our Lord I need direction and peace of mind, I cannot explain to you how difficult this situation is. I know nothing is impossible with God, but I need to hear that he is going to come through for me at the right time so his name can be glorified. Luwy Naidoo , PMBURG, South Africa


REQUEST FROM JOHN -- TYLER, TX

My Father in Heaven please hear my prayers. I humbly ask of you could guide my wife back to me. We are divorced for a little over two weeks. I still love and miss her very much. We made a number of mistakes together and I ask your forgiveness through Jesus Christ.


There was never any abuse of violence in our marriage. Instead of turning to The Holy Divine Trinity we turned to 3rd party persons that just added and antagonized our situation. If it is Your will to reunite us again please Lord protect us and our marriage till death do us part.


Also Lord please protect her from this new Winter Storm we are having. In Jesus name I pray Amen. Tyler John


REQUEST FROM BJARNE MADSEN -- VEJELE, DENMARK

Pray for love in our hearts, so people can see i belong to our Father in heaven. Joshua 1: 5,9 . Matthew 18:20 and John 8:12. The Lord's Spirit must take over and send His holy angel to protect my life so that i can help other people to come to know Christ.


God bless your family in His powerful love. Please help me in prayer. Love in Christ, Bjarne in Madsen City, Vejele


REQUEST FROM JAMES CAMPBELL -- AL TAQADDUM, IRAQ

I and my fiancee have been separated now for about a year. Both of us work in Iraq but at two different places. I have been praying that we could be assigned together but things keep happening that are keeping us apart. I am praying and ask everyone to pray that God will bring us together in a place where our relationship can grow strong enough so that we can get married.


She has a wonderful little boy that lives in Georgia with a relative. We need to be together as a family and I am seeking your prayers that God will have mercy on us and touch our lives to bring us together. We both love each other and want the chance to understand each other. Please pray for us. Thank you, James & Sheila. James Campbell ~ Al Taqaddum, Iraq


REQUEST FROM PASTOR HARVEY & ETHEL CHABINGA -- LILONGWE, MALAWI

I have such deep desire to learn how to hear from God and that i may flow in the prophetic ministry. Please pray for me. Bless you, Pastor Harvey & Ethel, Lilongwe, MW Malawi


REQUEST FROM PAUL RUNNING -- OTTAWA, ONTARIO, CANADA

I pray that All who belong to Yahweh's anointed Body of ministers will sound the trumpet as we are told to do in Ezekiel 33:6. Let us awaken those souls who have not truly been born again. Amen. Paul Running ,Ottawa, On Canada


REQUEST FROM DINA -- NORTH KINGSTON, RI, USA

I have been battling Lyme's disease for 30 years. It can be very debilitating. I am tired and worn out. I have done everything I can do. The rest is up to the Lord. Also, I sense the enemy has attacked each person in my family with strange medical problems.


Everything from eyeballs that shake to tourette's syndrome. My whole family is saved. I just need some help in the battle. Also pray for my husband who has been plagued with depression over his job. I know we are in a war. But I also know we have the Victory . thanks, Dina, North Kingstown, RI USA


REQUEST FROM JAMIE -- MIDLAND, GA, USA

God is directing me to ask for prayer for inner healing. I have many emotional weeds that stem from my childhood. The memories can best be described are cancerous, for they continue to swarm my mind, consume my thoughts, and weigh down my soul.


I am twenty now, and the hurt child in me needs to be set free. I don't know where to start for my healing process, because I feel like there are so many holes in me, I don't know where to begin sewing.


I only know that I need to be healed internally through the love of Jesus Christ. Please pray for me, that I will receive the inner healing that will bring me back to life; and that I will be able to spread the same effect on to my family, who is still in dire need of God's blessed intervention and to any other souls that are need of healing. Many blessings to you all. Thank you so much.Jamie Steinhaus, Midland, Ga USA


REQUEST FROM NORMA -- USA (CITY UNKNOWN)

Please pray for a healing for Jerry, a job for Marlene can be happy in, and a harmonious assignment at work. Thank you, Norma, USA


REQUEST FROM LYNN -- HAMMOND, INDIANA, USA

Please pray for God to protect the business right now from any unforeseen legal actions. That solutions will be worked out and God's favor and grace be upon it. Thanks, Lynn, Hammond, in


USA REQUEST FROM DAB IRE -- BURK INA FA SO, WEST AFRICA

I am oppressed in my thoughts and dreams. Please pray for peaceful thoughts and dreams. Pray also for wisdom and for the power of the Holy Spirit in my ministry. I am a young servant of God. Thanks, Dab ire Der Laurent, Ouagadougou, Burk ina Faso /Western Africa


REQUEST FROM LESLIE -- HOLLY, MI, USA

Please pray for healing in my body. Thank you, Leslie, Holly Mi, USA


REQUEST FROM ANGEL MIGUEL SANCHEZ RODRIGUEZ -- PANAMA

Please pray for: Health, Healing, Family, Holy Ghost Baptism and Salvation. Please pray for: Andres Sanchez Sanchez for Health and Healing in Internal Organs, Heart, Breast, Blocked Arteries and Brain. God Bless You!Angel Miguel Sanchez Rodriguez ,Panama, Pa Panama


REQUEST FROM KATE -- TAMWORTH, AUSTRALIA

Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. That the Lord will lead my husband, Robert home. That God will renew his heart and give him spiritual wisdom and revelation of what is God's Will.


That God will free him from the adulterous woman and free him from captivity. Thank you and God Bless You, Kate Tamworth, Australia


REQUEST FROM LINDA -- LIVE OAK, FL

I am seeking God's directions for my life in 2007.Linda Simpson, Live Oak, FL USA


REQUEST FROM NANCY -- INGLEWOOD, CA

Dear God bless my family and my marriage . Bless all my family and thank you God for all that you have done for me and still is doing. Please bless my with a bigger place so that I can work with my Day care this year.Nancy, Inglewood, Ca USA


REQUEST FROM KHATUNA -- TBILISI, GEORGIA

I thank God for His love and blessings in my life, which I feel everyday. I thank Him for the wonderful job I have, for every opportunity He is giving me in my life. I would like kindly to ask you to pray for my relationship with my boyfriend.


We broke up several days ago and I ask God to bring him back to me, if there is His will for that. He knows what is better for me, but if there is His will, please pray that he is back to me. Thank you for praying for me. Khatuna, Tbilisi, Georgia


REQUEST FROM RUTH -- TULSA, OK

Please pray for my mom and I as we are needing backup prayers combating neighborhood witchcraft. I am also standing in faith for the healing of my senior mom's knees so she does not need knee replacement surgery. She is also needing normal blood pressure and normal cholesterol readings.


My mom and I love to pray together and have been doing this daily for the last 15 years-especially for my family who has been battling a deaf & dumb spirit for years and needs total deliverance(This dumb spirit manifests as OCD in me, bipolar-schizophrenic in my sister, schizophrenia in my brother,etc. )


I always pray 2-4 hours a day, but the diagnosis for me is the same.-obsessive-compulsive disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. So if this is also a healing of the mind as well, I am believing God for a miracle!


Our ancestors were involved heavily in the occult, and I have repented for the sins of our ancestors and have broken a few curses, but this I feel is a stronghold and has got to go! Thanks for your prayers and be blessed, Praying so much my tongue falls out of my mouth(almost) mama and daughter prayer warriors in Tulsa,OK! Ruth Dre her, Tulsa, OK


REQUEST FROM CHRIS -- PETA LING JAYA, SI MALAYSIA

Please Speak Isaiah 53:4,5 & Psalm 118:17 over me. Discharged hospital 6 months ago: Heart Failure/General Weakness,Water Retention/Shortness of Breath. (2) Blood pressure/Diabetes under control. Pray:


(1) Guidance/Open Doors/Miracle Financial Breakthrough. (2) Special Anointing in Power of the Spirit, in Praise/Worship/Songs as I sing in the streets of Malaysia (Muslim Country).


Through experience I have encounter demonic spirits, as I sing Gospel songs. Speak Numbers 6:24,25,26 over me.and Psalm 91. over me, and Gods Favour.Bro.Chris Toh , Peta ling Jaya, Sl Malaysia


REQUEST FROM HEIDI HILL -- MILTON, WASHINGTON

To the prayer Team, Please pray for Boeing IDS IMO division in Seattle. We changed over to new business systems Jan.1st. It totally failed. It doesn't even meet our business requirements.


They don't have enough systems people to work out all the problems. We have been shut down for almost 2 weeks. The information doesn't carry over. Pray they will turn the old system back on so we can get back into production or we are going to lose millions of dollars and loose contracts with the govt.


Pray for God to intervene and speak to the right people what is the best thing to do. It is not a learning curb. It is bad software that does not work nor capable of providing the requirements we need. Pray for a miracle.Thanks! Heidi Hill, Milton, WA


REQUEST FROM TODD -- USA (STATE, CITY, UNKNOWN)

Please pray that my true love, NAC & I are reunited and brought together again. After a terrible misunderstanding we have parted ways. We have been together for 5 1/2 years and I need NAC back with me. There is hope in prayer.Todd C , USA


REQUEST FROM PAULO -- CURITIBA, PR BRAZIL

In the name of our Lord Jesus, please, pray in intentions to my financial life, to God open the doors, and confirm the bless. I also ask prayers to restoration of my marriage with Adriana, and pray to protect us and our daughters; Ana Paula, Renata, Nicole, in the name of our Lord Jesus, Amen.PAULO, Curitiba, PR BRAZIL


REQUEST FROM MARY -- LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY

Please ask the Holy Spirit to show me the direction I am to take. I have to do something about my financial situation; what would He have me to do. Also, prayer for family members who are being influenced by evildoers.


Any word from the Lord for me? Thanks very much, and may God bless you! Mary Louisville, KY USA


REQUEST FROM LASSI

Hello, I am a very sick man. I have a disease that is destroying my whole life, health and body. I have also met a new friend in Internet, and i don´t know what to do with her!


I have also very hard to think because of my disease. It is very hard to think and understand even christian things so well. And very hard to get close to God. Can you pray for these things, please?


I really hope God would give you some prophetic word to me about these things! God bless you! And thank you for praying for me! Lassi


REQUEST FROM GINA -- SPRINGFIELD, OHIO

Please pray for my marriage. God has been dealing with my husband for a long time and we are separated while God deals with him. Too much to say about it but my husband needs deliverance. Pray for God to heal my hurt also. Pray for Gods will to come to pass in our lives. Pray for restoration. Thanks Gina Springfield, Oh USA


REQUEST FROM BONITA -- MO.

Please pray for me that the Lord will heal my body,and deliver and set me free of things that I have been going through in my body for years. I just need someone to agree with me in prayer. Please pray for me in the Name of Jesus. Bonita , Mo


REQUEST FROM BARBARA -- ORANGE PARK, FLORIDA

Healing for my mom from Breast cancer. I need financial miracle soon. Barbara Butler, Orange Park, Fl


REQUEST FROM SHERI -- LONG VIEW, WASHINGTON

I need healing in my body. I have diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, migraine headaches, many allergies, vision problems. I know God heals, I just need someone to agree with me in faith. I have great financial need, my husband passed away in april and I am now without his income. God bless you, thank you, Sheri Strock Longview, WA


REQUEST FROM CORA -- ELSA, TX

Pray for my marriage. My husband is in adultery has been since 20 years. He has had this girl for 11 years. A Jezebel spirit one. please pray .Cora Guerrero ,Elsa, TX


REQUEST FROM LYNN -- HOBART, INDIANA

Please pray for patricks heart and spirit to be open to Gods will and desire for him, that he will not find any satisfaction in the drinking and gay activites, that God will dry up this season and move patrick forward. thanks , lynn , hobart, in usa


REQUEST FROM ARLENE -- JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA

Please pray for me. My boyfriend of 4 years has broken up with me coz he wont commit.Very depressed and hurt. Pray that God works in his heart .Arlene Jhb, SA


REQUEST FROM MONIQUE -- NASSAU, NP BAHAMAS

Please pray for deliverance for Pastor Denzil. He married a woman that God told him not to marry. Please pray for his deliverence. Monique Ferguson, Nassau, NP Bahamas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger