Mar 17, 2011

WARRIOR'S CALL TO PRAYER

Joshua Apostolic Prophetic Network

Home Central: www.joshua-ap.net/


*WARRIOR'S CALL TO PRAYER - L.D.

*RING OF FIRE LISTS FOR 2010 & 2011

***

Dear Joshua Family Subscribers:

This has been one of the most distressing and heartbreaking past few days of my life, as I have had a heart for Souls--for Asia since the 1980's. I spent a total of seven years of my life on Asian soil living, teaching, and winning Chinese, and other Asians to Christ as a part of my calling to Missionary Evangelism.

I had also, taken a number of trips to Japan and had visited some of the cities and the people there, quite a few times over the years, therefore, Asia is very close to my heart.

It was very difficult for me to even put this letter, and other info together today, due to a heavy and troubled heart for Japan. We also experienced a temporary power failure from the local power company here today, and I lost about 3 hours worth of work that I had typed up on the computer.

My Word document was not finished, so all of it was lost when the power went off, and I had to start from scratch all over again. So, today was not one of my better days, but I am happier and relieved now, to be able to pull it all back together, and to get these writings out to you, amongst other things that need to be posted.

If you can remember, I sent an article out to you last year on the Ring of Fire. Well, it is already getting a lot worse than what we perceived, or thought. Usually when the Lord speaks to me, it is not about date setting, but is more often about a season that we are entering into.

And, now that the season is here regarding the acceleration of happenings around the Pacific Ring of Fire, I could sense such an urgency, that the Lord is calling many of His people to commit to pray for Nation of Japan, and for the Japanese people.

Even, yesterday I was talking to the Lord about this, and I strongly sensed that this is only the beginning of what is soon to take place around the Ring of Fire, which surrounds the entire Pacific Basin like a massive horse-shoe.

And this activity is not going to stay only on the Asian side either. While the massive earthquake and Tsunami in Japan was taking place, other places were beginning to shake as well. It was reported, that two volcanos in the Far East of Russia, and another in Indonesia began to erupt.

Then, a huge volcanic eruption in southern Japan took place -- a very large eruption with Lightning bolts seen in the blast, and with wide flows of lava. Just like something you might see out of a science fiction movie! Very mind-boggling to watch! I have a few links of what has been taking place for you to see further below.

I just really sense in my heart, that the corporate Body of Christ needs to come closer together as family, and to begin to pour out our hearts in prayers and intercession to the Lord on the behalf of what is now taking place in Japan, and also, in some of the other places around the Ring of Fire, that have been experiencing extreme hardships.

I have observed over the past few years in America, what seems to be, way too much apathy, and lip service to God, without real heart commitment to the Lord, in the Body of Christ. It is very obvious and so easy to identify, even in some of the local churches.

So many have been in Churches for many years, just sitting in the pews, waiting for the next big thing to come to town, or waiting for someone new to bring them something sensational, that feeds their fleshly desires. Something to Wow, or to entertain them. It's so sad, and so grieves the Spirit of God.

And, Sometimes, it has been like pulling teeth to try to get christian believers to come together for a solemn assembly and some serious prayer these days. And, at least a hundred people who I know would say a big amen to that, because it is so true in our day! Amen???

And note, that I am not talking about saying repetitious prayers in a religious atmosphere, but I'm talking about focused heart-rending prayer and intercession, and doing some of it together as corporate groups in the Body.

What I see that we need to do now, is to begin to call people together into small groups, since it is so difficult to get those larger groups together. And each of us can begin to do this right where we live.

I just know in my heart, that those Japanese people would just love, and so appreciate to be covered with our prayers, and to receive reinforcement from God's people during this time, even if they do not understand the God who we serve. God will move mightily when we uphold them in our prayers.

Most often, it is during the worst times of hardship that God will perform the greatest miracles and transformation of lives, when His people would only commit themselves to pray and to intercede for others.

I am expecting much divine intervention and miracles for the people of Japan, as many of us would begin to pray fervently during this week, and as long as the Lord moves and directs us to do this.

I know from my own experience, that when I have gone through seasons of the greatest weakness, hurt, and distress in my life, that God would manifest Himself in miraculous ways. Even, when I felt like I just didn't have the strength to go on another day. And, I could always tell when people were praying for me, and knew that God was hearing all of those prayers and answering many of them.

So here I am, still alive and well today in 2011, when, I might otherwise have been totally wiped out from despair, and could have died from extreme grief and pain in some instances. But, He always rescued me during those times, and to this day, I have experienced so many miracles, that I could no longer count them from over the past 20 yrs. or more. God is so wonderfully Good! Praise you Jesus!

I am saying all of this prayerfully, so that God may begin to mobilize many of you out there to gather together in small groups to pray for those hurting people of Japan this week. They really need our love, prayers, and reinforcement during this time.

Below, I am including a few links of some of the other things that have happened before and after the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami, just in case you hadn't heard about some of them.

These are all ring of fire disastrous shakings and eruptions that have taken place this year.

I have also included a short list of 2010 shakings and eruptions that took place last year for you to see. I thought that this would show and help you to better understand the intensity of what has taken place since 2010.

Also, remember to uphold us here in your prayers during this time, as well. I have several projects that the Lord has given me to work on over the past six months, and we are still short on the monthly funds to finish up what has already been started.

We have been in warfare here too, and need some back-up prayer and reinforcement from more of you prayer warriors. It would be so greatly appreciated. Please write in and let me know if you will be one of those, so that i will know for sure, who is actually praying. It would be a tremendous encouragement to know during this time. Thanks, L.D.

***

*This is not a complete list, but are the ones that I found, or already knew about. Will probably edit and add a few more soon.

RING OF FIRE DISASTERS IN 2011

*All of the Volcanos listed below erupted close to the same time frame as the Japan Earthquake.

New Zealand: Earthquake -Feb 2011

Japan: Earthquake and Tsunami -Mar 2011

Shinmoedake: Southern Japan Volcano Erupts -Mar 2011

Volcanoes erupt in Russia after Japan Quake! -Mar 2011

Indonesia volcano erupts just hours after Japan Quake -Mar 2011

***

RING OF FIRE DISASTERS FROM 2010

Solomon Islands: Earthquake - Jan 2010

Chile: Earthquake - Feb 2010

Indonesia: Sinabung Volcano - Aug 2010

Indonesia: Mt. Merapi Volcano - Oct 2010

Philippines: Mt. Bulusan Volcano - Nov 2010

*Note: The Ring of Fire includes 75% of all of the world’s active and dormant volcanoes.

*Facts: Japan's 9.0 is the worst Earthquake with a massive Tsunami to strike Japan since 1800's, with over 150 aftershocks since the disaster began.

*New Zealand's Earthquake of February 2011 -- New Zealand was still reeling from the effects of last year's quake - causing more devastation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger