Mar 23, 2009

"MORE GREASY GRACE"




Joshua Apostolic Prophetic Network

Home Central


***


"MORE GREASY GRACE"

(Lee Grady's Article on "The Tragic Scandal of Greasy Grace" followed up by Rick Joyner's heated response)


***

Dear Joshua Family Subscribers:

I do not usually go to the Charisma website, because I do not have alot of time to spend on websites, unless I really need to either visit a ministry friends site, or do some updating of our own.

But the other day, I did check out the "Fire In My Bones" articles and blog section of Charisma, although, I already had a copy of this particular article in one of my inboxes.

Read Lee Grady's article on "The Tragic Scandal of Greasy Grace" followed up by Rick Joyners heated response: Go here . There are also alot of interesting blog responses found on both articles. If you are a networking friend whether here, or on MySpace, then feel free to share your own responses (blog comments) with me on our weblogs also.

Just make sure that you uphold what God has to say in the scriptures, over and above personal feelings.

And please, no putting others down here. :) Just speak the truth in God's love and everything will be great for all concerned. Thanks and Many blissings, L.D.


***

As posted on:

Joshua AP Network E-list

Subscribe Today!

Visit our online books and resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger